We are Hiring.
An exciting opportunity to join a Security Services provider with big ambitions
An exciting position has arisen for a Business Development Manager within Clear Watch Security. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for developing new business relationships and generating new revenue for the company.
This is very much a new business focused role and the successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering sales within B2B environment.
The ability to prepare and present bids and manage the tendering process to completion. The role also requires the ability to prospect for new clients and gather a real understanding of the security services market place. Administrate support will be on hand for you to help with prospect addition.
- To build and develop good commercial relationships with prospective B2B clients.
- Provide quotations based on company budget guidelines.
- Attending tender site visits, delivering presentations and completed tender documents to prospective clients.
- Networking at Industry Events
- Deliver a sales strategy in line with business objectives.
- Meet required levels of activity, sales conversion rates and all other individual targets
The Ideal Candidate:
- Applicants are expected to have a strong 2 years Business Development experience within the services industry (Preferably the security services industry)
- You will have experience in cold calling, lead generation, and understand the tender and bid process to win new business
- Have an excellent understanding of the services industry (Preferably Manned guarding, Keyholding, Mobile Patrols Sectors)
- The ability to analyse, plan and organise workload and approach to all sales strategy
- Drive, motivation, excellent communication skills and the passion to over achieve
- Able to manage your time and diary effectively to achieve set KPI’s
- Current driving licence
If you wish to apply for this exciting role please fill in the form below.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Position close date 31/08/2017