Remote Concierge

Give guidance and a warm welcome 24/7, without lifting a finger

A remote concierge frees up time, stress and responsibility for your whole team, day or night.

Want to try it out? Take a free seven-day trial

Customer satisfaction, staff productivity, and the wellbeing of your workforce. It all goes up with remote concierge services. And with our week-long trial period, we can prove it to you.
90% of queries can be resolved over the phone. For the other 10%, we’ll visit your site in person. Without fail.

How the service works

  • 1
    Assist

    We take all inbound calls and emails. Our concierges are trained in high-class customer service.

  • 2
    Resolve

    Remotely, there’s so much we can do… Like checking guests in, caring for late arrivals, replying to questions and handling incidents.

  • 3
    Despatch

    If there’s an emergency or suspicious activity, we’ll head straight to the premises - and liaise with police, ambulance or fire and rescue services.

  • 4
    Report

    Then it’s time to catalogue everything we’ve seen, heard or managed. We’ll prepare a full report in just 24 hours.

A constant presence takes your potential further

The more care you provide to customers, guests and the site itself, the more you’ll earn and keep safe. It’s that simple.

Improve Efficiency

Manage all out-of-hours operations in a single stroke, so nothing’s left unanswered.

Clear Savings

You’ll save up to 70% compared to traditional, on-site front of house services.

Personal audio communication

A voice on the phone can offer a lot of assurance - and maintains your service reputation.

A Combined Physical Deterrent

Breath easily, knowing that our professionals are equipped to deal with anything.

We’re available whenever you - and your clients - need us

A dedicated account manager will be your primary contact, and ensure you have exactly what you’re looking for. Keen to get started?
Contact Us

It doesn’t stop at call handling…

Staying courteous and capable on the phone is just the beginning. The Clear Watch team can also take care of:
Book your free trial
  • Round-the-clock check-ins
  • Appointment Bookings.
  • Access control for guests or visitors
  • Full facility oversight, 365 days a year
  • Complete security packages

You can also combine our remote concierge with front-of-house professionals, or even mobile patrols. We can scale to any requirement.

What are our clients saying about us?

Total trust, flexibility and integration - it’s paying off for the businesses that’ve used us. Read about their experiences below...
``We have been using Clear Watch for over 5 years now. They handle all out of hours calls. Should there be a need for assistance for our guests, Clear Watch sends out a response team. They are not just a call answering service, they provide a full bespoke package which includes call handling and concierge. Using their call handling services has given our staff a peace of mind knowing we don’t have to handle any out of hours calls.``
Lesell General Manager
``Our luxury apartments are based over York and Harrogate. As we don’t operate a 24 hour reception we rely on an out of hours service. This is provided by Clear Watch Security. They are essentially a remote concierge. They handle all out of hours requests and provide security cover over all our locations.``
Charlotte Dack Manager - The Lawrance

Add even more peace of mind to your package

We’re SIA-approved contractors, so you know we have the skills and commitment to the latest compliance standards. But Clear Watch go beyond the norm for corporate security. Our rapid resolution times – supported by our own technology – are a level apart from what you may expect, or have been used to elsewhere.

Your remote concierge service can do the following for security, if desired:

Health & safety treatment

We’ll solve anything hazardous that might arise.

Unmatched technology

You’ll get real-time updates and live video or recording.

Locking & unlocking

Ask us to deal with doors, windows and shutters.

Monitoring solutions

We’ll keep an eye on CCTV, sensors, alarms or other measures.

A Clear Watch on your remote concierge

You’re in the safest pair of hands – both for customer engagement, and continuous protection. Get back to business; leave the rest to us. Contact the team today.

Complete the form or call 0161 628 9169